Sour Diesel DNA Genetics is a legendary cannabis strain that has become a cornerstone in marijuana genetics. This Sativa-dominant hybrid is renowned for its intense, fuel-like aroma and powerful, uplifting effects.
The genetics of Sour Diesel are believed to be traced back to a mix of Chemdawg, Northern Lights, and a Skunk phenotype, resulting in a potent and highly sought-after strain. Its appearance is characterized by bright green, elongated buds with fiery orange pistils, showcasing its sativa lineage.
What is the Genetics of Sour Diesel?
Sour Diesel is a Sativa-dominant hybrid that combines Sour Diesel DNA Genetics Chemdawg and an unnamed Sativa for a potent high. Also, the sour diesel cake strain Sour Diesel’s parents are a bit baffling. It is believed to have been unintentionally produced from strains of sour diesel og of the Chemdawg and OG Kush lines.
When it comes to sour soul strain to the aroma and flavor profile, Sour Diesel lives up to its name, exuding a sharp, diesel-like scent Purple Runtz mixed with notes of citrus and earthiness. The taste is often described as a harmonious blend of skunky, lemony, and herbal undertones.
What is DNA genetics sour kush strain?
Sour Kush by DNA Genetics is an Indica-dominant cross between Sour Diesel and OG Kush. Sour Kush’s sweet and sour, fuel-like aroma is due to its unique terpene profile.
- Sour Diesel Marijuana Strain Genetics – 91 Chemdawg x Mass Super Skunk/NL (60% Indica: 40% Sativa)
- Flowering Time – 10 Weeks
- Yield – 450-550g/m2
- Look – Lime green buds covered with trichomes and light orange hairs.
- Smell – Only two words describe how this marijuana strain smells. Sour Fuel.
- Taste – Nice and sour on the inhale and a nice full exhale that stays on the tongue long after smoking.
- Effects – Although this is an Indica dominant strain, it is very cerebral, with a calming, relaxing effect.
- Medical Uses – Mood enhancement, stress, muscle relaxant